Thank you for your interest in donating to Mariners Inn!
Please use the form below to describe your donations.
Examples of tangible donations are:
- Computers and computer accessories (desktops, laptops, printers, mice, keyboards, etc)
- Office stationary (paper, pens, notepads, etc)
- Non-perishable food items
- Furniture (office desks, chairs, and other office related furniture)
- Clothing in usable condition
- Household items
- Other items (please describe in form below)
The Donation Process
When making your donation, you will fill out a form indicating what you are donating and the estimated value of your donation. Please choose a value within this range that is in keeping with your item’s relative age and quality.
A receipt for your items may be obtained by:
- If you drop off a donation at Mariners Inn, the clerk or receptionist will be happy to provide you with a receipt.
- If someone drops off items in your place, a receipt may be mailed to you using the contact information provided on the form.
Federal Income tax regulations require donors claiming deductions for charitable contributions consisting of property other than cash worth more than $500 to file Internal Revenue Service Form 8283, Non cash Charitable Contributions. For detailed information from the IRS on determine the value of donated property, download the following IRS publication: » Determining the Value of Donated Property (PDF)